Hey! I hate everything....Enjoy!

Friday, November 19, 2010

SLOW CASHIERS......A letter to Larry


Larry.

           Dear Larry,
Thank you so much for making me stand in line for 15 minutes while you tried to
figure out the code for a free turkey. I really appreciate how inconsiderate you
were when you held up the line because you didn't want to ask your supervisor
 for help. I was so thrilled to watch you drool over your register keys, and I was
 ecstatic when you took your glasses off and cleaned them while you were thinking
 of the codes. When I clean my glasses it helps me remember things too.
    In my fit of joy over your excellent customer service,I forgot to tell you that
Pathmark offers a great vision plan and you should try getting a pair of glasses
that actually go behind your ears. It was so nice spending time with you. Have a great Thanksgiving.
Go to hell,
Michelle Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment