Hey! I hate everything....Enjoy!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Reebok EasyTone

       I don't know about everyone else, but I canceled my gym membership and bought a pair of easy tone sneakers! All I have to do is put on my magic shoes and I'm instantly 30 pounds thinner.
       People really will buy anything won't they? What hilarious to me is that studies have shown that these shoes are no different from any other shoe. They DO NOT make your ass, calves, hamstrings, or any other muscle firmer! You just pay more money for them, and walk around looking like an asshole because your trying not to fall over all day!
       Oh and by the way...there is now EasyTone clothing (dead serious)! The clothing contains elastic bands which will tone muscles in your back and torso. This is so exciting! Every woman just loves a nice comfy elastic band outfit, and rocking horse shoes!!!


Before EasyTone
15 minutes After EasyTone

No comments:

Post a Comment