Hey! I hate everything....Enjoy!

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I hate Flo!

           
           Remember Mrs. Butterworth? She was the syrup bottle that talked to kids while they were eating breakfast. Remember the Dunkin Donuts commercial, with the little mustache man who yelled "time to make the doughnuts"? Remember the Budweiser frogs that croaked Budweiser? Remember the Taco Bell chihuahua (Yo Quiero Taco Bell)? As annoying as all of those commercials were at one time, I realize how much I miss them when Flo pops up on my television screen.
            Flo from progressive insurance commercials is an annoying character who's lines are horribly written and poorly delivered! She isn't charming, she doesn't have any catchy lines, and she doesn't talk to me while I'm eating a warm plate of pancakes. Can someone please explain why people like her? She looks like a scary porcelain doll, she plays an idiot, and she wears a fucking apron. What is the attraction?  More importantly, why the fuck is an insurance representative wearing an apron!?

No comments:

Post a Comment