Hey! I hate everything....Enjoy!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Holiday Village

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news%2Flocal&id=7816254

Please watch the video clip from ABC in order to fully understand why I hate the holiday village.

             These politically correct assholes should all jump off a cliff. I hate all of them! Why does everyone have a such a problem with the word Christmas these days? In school it's no longer a Christmas party, its a holiday party, and the kids eat holiday cookies. In stores the cashier MUST say "Happy Holidays" not "Merry Christmas". Fuck that! Whats next? Does some other jerk off want to complain because Santa is at the mall? It wouldn't surprise me at all! Go ahead..take Santa away from the kids because your jealous that your religion doesn't have a cool old guy in a velvet suit!
              If people have such a problem with the word Christmas then don't shop at stores that advertise it! Better yet, go back to your "home land" so you and your religion can live happily ever after, far far away from the word Christmas! Why does everything have to be so political all the time? Why cant things just be fun? I thought that this was a free country! When Raahi pumps my gas once a week, I never tell him that his turban offends me. Despite the fact that it smells like gasoline, curry, and sweat I never say a word. I don't make a stink when I go to Cherry Hill and see stores that have Hanukkah bushes all lit up with blue lights. Do you want to know why I don't say anything? Because I don't fucking care! I have better things to do then sit around and make phone calls to City Hall about a bush, Raahi's turban, and a fucking $100.00 arch way in front of City Hall. FA LA LA LA LA!

No comments:

Post a Comment